Thursday, November 5, 2009

Professionals vs. Order Takers

A person I respect asked me what is the difference between an order taker and a Realtor. I told him, too often nothing.

One way they differ is:
An order taker says, "You go look and find what you want and then call me and I'll fill out the offer for you and submit it to the agent for the seller."

A professional says, "Oh, well let's have coffee and talk about what kind of house you'd like. I'll do a search for you, give you some options. Then you pick about 3-5, and we'll go look and see how you like them. Then let's talk some more."
There are too many order takers in real estate. You should only work with a professional.

I'm trying to create a more informed real estate customer. Is this working?

Want to learn entrepreneurship? Go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

Want to get a poem or short story published? Go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com

Want tips on writing, or to read my first book for free, or maybe get it? Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

Want to really know how to network? Go to www.referralbasedbranding.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment