Thursday, November 12, 2009

How to get an agent

If I were a normal person (i.e. not a real estate agent), and if I were looking for an agent, I'd talk to as many people as I could whom I know and trust. Tell them what you are doing and ask for recommendations.

Select agents whose names keep cropping up and interview 3-5 of them. No more than 5 and no fewer than 3. nut what I was doing and ask for recommendations based on the characteristics I'm going lay out in the next 12 blogs or so. There are about 12 characteristics that define the ideal agent.

I'm trying to create a more informed real estate customer. Is this working?

Want to learn entrepreneurship? Go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

Want to get a poem or short story published? Go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com

Want tips on writing, or to read my first book for free, or maybe get it? Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment