Friday, April 9, 2010

Some Place Like Home by Toby Israel

For a while I'm going to write about design psychology and buying a home. It's the first step in looking for a home but one most people don't articulate because it's hard.

It's easier for a buyer to say I want to find a 3-bedroom house in a suburb of Tacoma than it is to figure out what do I really want in a home.

The full bibliographic reference is Toby Israel, Some Place Like Home; Using Design Psychology to Create Ideal Places (Chichester, England: John Wiley and Sons, 2003). I'll reference it as Israel (2003).

The book is a little pricey, but it's well worth it. I had to special ordered it as it's not generally carried in stock.

I'm trying to create a more informed real estate customer. Is this working?

Want to learn entrepreneurship? Go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

Want to get a poem or short story published? Go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com

Want tips on writing? Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com. Or want to read my first book for free, or maybe get it? Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment